ETABS expands as Extended3D Analysis of Building System. ETABS is a structural analysis and design software developed by Computers and Structures, Inc. (CSI). ETABS is an Engineering software application that is highly used for multi-storied building structural analysis as well as structural design. Dynamic Cad offers the best classroom training for Civil 3D through which students understand the surfaces, lay out parcels, and design geometry by including the making of horizontal alignments and vertical profile, and many more.
ETABS has powerful CAD-like drawing tools available with an integrated system, which enhances its ability to handle the largest and even the complex building models and configurations. Dynamic Cad provides the best coaching classes to its students in the field of CAD, CAM & CAE. And, while taking the software training for Etabs, students get motivated to do Internship and also gets an opportunity to go for industrial visits as well.
During the Etabs training, students get many benefits like student panel, study materials, e-books, tutorials, and projects which gives them a better understanding of the concepts of software and also help them to grow in their career. Dynamic Cad students get an option to transfer themselves to any of our CAD Franchise centres in India, even if they have been registered at Dynamic Cad Jaipur or at any other CAD centre. After the course completion, student not just only get the Etabs certificate but also gets placement assistance through which they can be placed in any of the companies all over India.
Design of EV Using MATLAB
- 1.1 Introduction to various Road loads
- 1.2 Calculations
- 1.3 Simulation
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Topologies Non-Isolated Converters Buck-Boost Buck Boost Cuk Isolated Converters Flyback Push-Pull Resonant Zero Voltage Switching
- 2.3 Parameter Design(e.g.Inductor, Capacitor)
- 2.4 Simulation
- 3.1 Introduction
- 3.2 Topology Single Phase Inverters Three Phase Inverters Multilevel Inverters
- 3.3 Design and Simulation
- 4.1 Introduction
- 4.2 Classification of motors DC Motor BLDC Motor Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor(PMSM) Three Phase Induction Motor Switched Reluctance Motor
- 4.3 Working and characteristics of motors
- 5.1 Introduction
- 5.2 Types of Batteries used in EV
- 5.3 Simulation State of Charge estimation Battery Management